2012年1月13日 星期五

Top 5 Airsoft Manufacturers


Howdy! This article here is about the five best Airsoft Manufacturers. In this Article we will discuss the manufacturers and just exactly WHY they are the best. Now on to the best Airsoft Companies.

5. Systema- We all kn0w that Systema makes outstanding products that are incredibly reliable and very well built. So why are they not higher up on the list? Well, that is because of how expensive their products are. The Systema PTW series of weapons is some of the best built Airsoft Weaponry out there, and their Revolution mechboxes are the very best gearboxes you can get. However, the PTW's start at $900 and only go up from there, and their Revolutions start at $400.

4. ICS- Now I know I will probably get a lot of complaints about putting ICS right here, however, I stand by my decision. I have heard a lot of griping and complaining about ICS's quality and what not, however, for the price, you are getting an outstanding weapon. They almost always have a full metal body, and the two part gearbox design is ingenious. $300 for a full metal, two piece gearbox weapon is incredible.

3. G&G- I find G&G to be a very decent company. My own primary is a G&G Raider, and I have had no complaints on it. They produce reliable entry level plastic guns, all the way up to very high end full metal guns. All of these are at a very decent price. For an entry level gun a few years ago you would expect to pay $300 for anything competitive. Now they are offering entry level guns at $140 and sometimes less. In all, with G&Gs pneumatic blowback system and reliability, I give them my #3 slot.

2. Echo 1- Echo1 gets my #2 slot, especially for being American Made. They have one of the widest selections of Guns, Parts, and Equipment on the market. Just about every single one of their weapons is full metal, and they are reliable, durable, and inexpensive. For $4000 you can get yourself a pretty awesome Minigun, $1000 you can get yourself a Full Metal Barrett sniper rifle. For $400 and less you can get yourself a full metal Armalite, AK, SAW, or anything else you could think of.

1. Tokyo Marui- What can I say about Tokyo Marui? I will probably get a lot of hate-mail about Tokyo Marui being in my #1 slot, however, I also stand behind this decision. Although they do not tend to come with full-metal bodies, and they do tend to be a little more expensive than other guns, they have unsurpassed reliability. Tokyo Marui is the "original" Airsoft Manufacturer, and they have learned from their experience. Although not the most powerful out of the box, they are built to last and are easily upgradable.

In the end, this is my list of the top 5 airsoft manufacturers. Tokyo Marui of course is my #1, however if it were not for Systema's high price, they would be a very close contender. Do not forget about Echo-1 and G&G though. These two companies are working out their flaws and defects very fast and in the next few years I expect to see a lot of great things coming from them. ICS is still a personal favorite of mine, with their fair prices, full metal bodies, and two piece gearbox. Please feel free to comment below and tell me what your favorite Airsoft Manufacturers are and why!




Note: Matthew Arrell has been playing Airsoft for over ten years. He is currently in the Army National Guard, and maintaining a strong presence in the Airsoft World. This article is taken from http://www.airsofthandbook.webs.com





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

1 則留言:

  1. I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.
    Mini Frisbee Disc Trapper Outdoor Game

    回覆刪除