2012年2月12日 星期日

Finding Airsoft For the First Time


It is in no way, an understatement to suggest that there are a lot of us out there that love to "play" war. Whether it is thrill of the hunt, or the excitement of a kill. A lot of us have had this infatuation since our youth that started with a toy pistol and a group of friends.

Now, I have found that level of sophistication and technology that I employ has grown as I have grown. Starting with just my hand shaped into a gun, to the cap gun and then onto my paint ball gun. So, as a long time fan of paintball, I must admit I had to chuckle a bit when a good friend of mine first pulled out a new Airsoft gun. But, with that being said, from the first time I had that M15A4 Carbine in my hands, I was hooked. It really proved to be more then I would have thought, and completely hooked me into Airsoft. To hold an accurate looking rifle, that is constructed of metal, was amazing.

Now, the cross over from paint ball to Airsoft was an easy one. To put it simply, it is the game, only with better weapons. You still wear protective equipment from your face and eyes. Another great thing about Airsoft is the fact that you will no longer be spending 100's of dollars on paintballs. Airsoft BB's are much cheaper and they do also make a bio-degradable version. Not to mention, Airsoft has a very large selection of pistol and rifles, so it would be very unlikely to find the right fit. Airsoft also makes their weapons in three different catogeries including electric or AEG, Gas and spring.

If you enjoy paintball, you will simply love Airsoft.




For more information on airsoft guns, check out http://www.mrairsoft.com, the best value in airsoft.





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

沒有留言:

張貼留言