2012年2月6日 星期一

Shopping Airsoft Online Saved My Husband's Birthday


I was searching for my husband a paint ball gun for his birthday. Really, I must preface by saying -I am a novice when it comes to any gun. My search starts at the local outdoor store. Of course, I am pretty much ignored for the first thirty minutes. After someone finally notices me, I ask about the paintball guns. The sales clerk points me to them. "Oh my, " I thought. Who knew there were so many different paintball guns. I knew a few specifics that my husband would want in his new gun, so I ask the clerk. I left the store infuriated. I am not sure if he didn't know what he was selling, or just didn't care to tell me an informative answer. Either way, I left the store empty handed.

Thus, began my internet search. Thankfully, I found the a great airsoft site. This site saved my husbands birthday. The appearance and function of an airsoft gun is so much different than a paintball gun. I knew my husband wanted an electric propulsion gun, that he called an AEG. I assumed paintball guns were the same as AEG's. Wrong! The website explained that to me. I was about to get the totally wrong gun.

Once I knew what I was actually looking for, I got busy shopping. All the categories were comprehensively listed, with detailed information. I appreciate the easy to understand terms, use, and breakdown of each gun. That really helped a novice like me! The ordering process was simple. The best part was... if I got the wrong airsoft gun, I could call within 48 hours, and the website would help me out.




For more information on airsoft guns, check out http://www.mrairsoft.com, the best value in airsoft.





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

沒有留言:

張貼留言